Sunday, June 23, 2013

10 Day Shakeology Challenge

My favorite Beachbody item is Shakeology.  It is an amazing snack or can be used as a meal replacement that is rich in flavor and amazing nutrients.  I drink it everyday for breakfast.  The reason I am an advocate for this product is because of what it does for my body.  I eat it for breakfast and do not snack on junk before lunch, my digestive tract is very happy, I do not get sick (colds, flu) as much because of all the awesome vitamins. 

I would like to share an opportunity with anyone and everyone: The 10 Day Shakeology Challenge. 



If you want to know more about shakeology please visit www.myshakeology.com/nicoleabel. 
To sign up for the challenge please leave a message on my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AbelFarmFitness?ref=hl.

I will be away from the internet until July 6th, but I will contact you ASAP after the 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment