Sunday, December 30, 2012

Off to a GREAT start in week 2!



Say what scale?  That's right!   Down 6 pounds in week one.  I do not SEE a physical change yet, but I will take it. I imagine if I took photo's to compare to day 1 there is a change.  I am still not sure if those 6 pounds are worth the struggles I had in week one, but I have high hopes for week 2.  Breakfast was a plate of fruit. Yummy!  I did have to make a sacrifice today for the UR.  I have been very busy over Christmas break which makes it difficult to keep with the UR schedule.  Today my husband and friends went on a 4-wheeler ride without me.  I feel good about my decision to stay home.  I need to rest and focus on my food.  It is also our 6 month anniversary...  ehh 6 months is not that big of a deal.  Maybe I will go get a card for the hubby when he gets home.  6 months ago I told him I wanted to go to a NICE dinner today.  Well things change.  Dinner at home. :-) Like the husband said, we have many more days to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment