Monday, December 24, 2012

UR Week 1, Day 1

Day one went pretty good.  Breakfast was very filling and I actually did not eat 1/2 a slice of bread.  I really focused on drinking enough water. That kinda bit me in the bum later in the day.  I am not used to going to the restroom so often.  :-)  I had a trap shooting practice at 1 PM (aka no restrooms!) and actually left a tad early so I could get back home.  Oh man! 

Lunch was filling also.  I was surprised that it took me 1 hour to prep the veggies for the salad and make the dressing. I am glad I did that right after I ate breakfast so I had enough time.  I can see how this would be doable after the reset though.  I will probably make several salads at once for the following week.  Once you are chopping veggies it is probably just as easy to do a lot at once.


There was a little hiccup at dinner.  I met my dad at a restraunt for dinner.  My plan was to eat after our "dinner," but I was not looking forward to his dissapointment and having to wait hours to eat.  So I did find a taco salad on the menu that was very close to the recipe for day 2's taco dinner.  So I switched them.  I ordered the salad without cheese and dressing. I ate it with salsa and it was great.  It was a challenge to stay with in the correct portion.  I really wanted to eat all the chicken but I left it.  My husband ordered a margaritta like we always do, and I was a tiny bit jealous, but not too bad.

No cravings really.  I am just suprised how easy it is to put stuff in your mouth.  As I was driving I reached over for a piece of gum, later I saw a mint I would have popped in.  But I just take a drink of water and it is fine. 

On to day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment