Sunday, January 6, 2013

UR end of week 2



I jinxed myself!!!  I was all talkin up Shakeology and how I never get sick.  UGHH.  I think my sneezing and runny nose is a cold.  I wish I could drink Shakeology again. I can in one week. :-(  Today I am pretty weak, still have a runny nose, and sneezing.  I just finished the dishes, reviewed Chalene Johnson's 30 day challenge task for today, will take the garbage out, then I am taking a nap...

I did get on the scale this morning as it is the end of a phase and I lost another 3 pounds!  That is 9 total.  whoop whoop.  Again please remember, the weight is not WHY you do the reset but it IS a great bonus.  I am excited to start working out again and see what I can do at this weight and the toning results.  It will be interesting to see if I can maintain that weight loss as I intend to go back to eating meat.  But I think the other dietary choices will fall in line with the reset meals better.

Chalene Johnson (TurboFire) has a 30 day challenge for free.  I recommend you check it out.  Emails are sent to you daily asking your to do various tasks.  There is always a video of her talking to you and usually a worksheet to go along with the assignment.  So far (5 days) I have set goals for the year, identified one major "PUSH" goal, and today we are creating to-do lists her way.  And it is free, nothing to lose.  Check it out.  http://www.30daypush.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment