Saturday, January 5, 2013

UR Week 2, Day 5-6

Nothing really to report.  I did find out you can burn food in the microwave.  :-0  I had black ash on my beets and stunk up the staff room. he he. 

I did buy my groceries for phase 3.  I spent $23.14. Very nice!  Granted I did not buy any fruit.  I have a lot of greens left over from phase 2.  It is too bad they have you buy a whole bundle of greens, then you only use that particular type once.  I hope it keeps and I can use it after the reset.  I cooked everything by the book also.  The only thing I did different is I ate leftovers last night.  Basically in each phase I have had enough left overs, so I cook 6 meals and the 7th day is leftovers. 

The big news I guess is that I only have 1 day of detox left!  It really is not that bad now.  The first day was rough, but then I figured out that if I just swallow, and do not move my tongue it goes down fine.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment