Sunday, January 6, 2013

UR Week 3, Day 1

So I have been sneaking in some oranges to get some vitamin c.  Shh don't tell the BB coaches that moderate the UR FB page.  :-)    But I definitely have a cold.  Dang it!  But it is just a cold, so I will continue on with the reset and finish the program. 

Lunch was ok.  It was the Asian salad.  I really wish it had the crunchy noodles or chicken in it, but it was good.  Dinner was really good too except I need to figure out how to bake sweet potatoes.  I cooked it for an hour, and it still was pretty hard.  Next time I will wrap it in foil and see how that works.  The fully cooked parts were sweeter than the center.


The app iDrated is actually helping me drink more water.  It sends a reminder every so often to drink, so I do.  As of 7:30 pm I have drank 72 0z.  My daily goal is 75 oz, so I am working on another 12 oz before I go to bed.  This will be the most I have drank to date.  I am normally doing good if I drink ONE bottle of water, so 4 is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment