Sunday, January 13, 2013

UR Results

I woke my husband up this morning to get the dreaded pictures taken.  I chose to do this program in a bikini.  Uhh, I will never do that again...uhh oh well, I am on a journey to a healthier me. So I need to take the pictures, deal with the mental trip hazard and move on.  Or put that damn workout in the DVD player and "push play."

I lost 13 pounds and 5 inches!!  Amazing!  My husband was not happy that I lost the most around my chest.  he he.  I was surprised that the pictures did not show more of a drastic change.  13 pounds is A LOT.  Must be 5 pounds in each boob and a little around the middle.  :-) 

I am still very happy with the results.  As I have said earlier, this is not primarily about weight loss.  It was about a frame of mind change, and setting my body up for positive changes and success.


No comments:

Post a Comment