Monday, January 7, 2013

UR Week 3, Day 2

I woke up this morning with a little sore throat, a crazy runny nose, and feeling pretty blah.  I went to work just to make it through the day and come home asap.  After lunch I was not feeling so bad, and actually tackled a work project I have been meaning to do for a while.  So instead of coming home at 3 I stayed till 5.  I think Chalene Johnson's 30 day challenge and making goals and to-do lists are starting to kick in.

Dinner was not great.  I made curry cauliflower.  It was really dry.  I also was supposed to make kale, but I didn't have any, so I cooked collard greens.  They would have been fine by themselves, but I mixed in the pieces of lemon kale that I made the other day that was too lemony.  Ahh, that was not good either, the left over kale was wilted and almost see through due to the lemon juice.  Needless to say, I did not eat very much.

I have been missing my Shakeology terribly, and truly feel that if I was drinking that I would not have a cold.  Yesterday I read that a person can have 1/2 a scoop for a snack.  I didn't have a snack today, so I made the kiwi strawberry recipe after dinner.  I used a lot of ice and little water, so it was like sherbet.  Kinda tricked myself into a little dessert.  I feel better already.  :-)  Now off to bed to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment