Saturday, January 5, 2013

UR Week 2, Day 7

OH Yah Baby!  Week 2 finished!

    I lounged around this morning and ended up preparing breakfast really late, so I did not make he chickpea mash.  I went to the ol trusty fruit platter instead.  It was delicious.  Maybe I will do the mash tomorrow, but it sounds really unappetizing...

I also could not bring myself to cook the hearty miso soup, so I had leftovers again.  Pinto beans and rice, and steamed veggies.  But all my leftovers are gone.  That is a bonus.

Dinner was really good.  Edemame and corn succotash.  Definitely will cook that again post reset.  But I had an issue with the lemon pepper kale.  I put the lemon juice in a bowl, then the kale.  And mind you I only used 1/4 of a lemon opposed to the full lemon the recipe calls for.  Holy cow is was straight lemon juice.  I ate one piece.  I will keep it and follow my husbands advice to chop it up and either put it with plain kale, or add it to a salad.



And today's goal was to watch those detox packets disappear.  Bam, done with detox!

Today I also found a fun app iDrated today.  You track your water intake and it even reminds you every so often to drink. 

 
Today I have been very cold and I have had a runny nose ALL day.  That is a bummer.  So I am going to take a nice bath and hopefully wake up without the runny nose.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment