Tuesday, January 1, 2013

UR Week 2, Day 3

Happy New Years day!!
at the hockey game NYE
(that beer is not in my hand.  lol.  Us girls snuck in apples to snack on.)

I woke up this morning at my brother-in-laws house fresh and ready to go.  No hangover because I did not drink and never felt the need to drink.  The food temptations last night were not bad either.  By 11 pm I was getting very hungry though. My brother in law wanted to go to My FroYo after the hockey game and I about freaked out.  I can handle appetizers all around me, but do not make me sit and watch you eat frozen yogurt and my favorite store.  That is cruel!  Luckily my sister in law came to my aid and said no.  Saved!

Today my timing was a little off.  I woke up and had my supplements and breakfast at 8 am.  Then we went shopping before we came home. It was 11:30 before we left for our 1 hour drive back, so I had to eat my fruit I had brought with me for breakfast.  No supplements.  I also had to stop at McDonald's for my husbands lunch.  All I can say is my sense of smell has been in overdrive on the reset.  I am pretty sure I can detect every ingredient in food I can not eat now.  :0)  and :0( lol. 

Once we got home I immediately ate my sweet potato soup I had prepared from the day before.  Man was that nice to have that all ready to go.  When it was time for dinner I took the supplements, prepared dinner, and ate.  So now I have to take the alkalinize and one more set of supplements before I go to bed to get everything in for the day.  I really liked dinner.  I think that is a first so far.  i like how the quinoa lentil pilaf was cooked in liquids and had a lot of flavor.


Tomorrow is my first day back to work since starting the reset.  I am nervous about timing of supplements, drinking enough water, and being able to only use the bathroom between classes.  I do however already have lunch prepared as it is the same as tonight's dinner, with a snack.  So I think I am ready to venture to work...
lunch and snack for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment